What it is
Holistic massage is a fully-customised treatment that serves the unique needs of your body and mind at the time of your treatment.
And it is your massage, so you’re in control.
- You can tell me where to focus and which pressures suit you.
- Holistic massage is responsive and can be adapted to suit your needs, even during the treatment.
- I can linger on zones that need more attention
- I can apply deeper/less pressure
- Because it’s responsive you will always leave feeling like your needs have been met.
- Leave with a total body and mind reset.
- Leave feeling like you’ve spent two weeks on holiday/a beach
- Leave feeling relaxed, looked after and valued
What it isn't
Holistic massage isn’t a routine of pre-set strokes that leaves you feeling like your specific needs haven’t been met.
And it isn’t mystical – no crystals required.
Massage Therapist - Jon
As a busy primary school teacher, Jon is no stranger to the physical and emotional stresses of modern life, and understands the importance of taking time out to relax and recuperate.
He therefore wholly embraces the principles of holistic massage, working with clients to deliver individually-tailored sessions to soothe both the body and the mind.
Jon enjoys keeping up to date with regular peer mentoring and ongoing professional development.
He holds a Level 4 Diploma in Holistic Massage Therapy and is a member of the Massage Training Institute (MTI). He is fully insured, DBS checked and First Aid trained.
Responding · to your health and your requirements
Relaxing · easing your tired muscles and reducing stress.
Restoring · balance to both body and mind.
Our physical and emotional needs vary from day to day…
Holistic Solution: A deep upper-back, shoulder and neck massage to relieve muscle tension and increase mobility.
Holistic Solution: A soothing head & face massage followed by a relieving leg and foot treatment that will re-centre you and leave you feeling grounded.
Holistic Solution: A luxurious whole body experience where you can just relax, drift off and leave your cares behind.